Sales Development Representative
HomeSpotter makes real estate mobile.
We're obsessed with building apps that are beautiful and easy to use. They must also help real estate agents better connect with their clients, enhance their marketing, and allow them to be more productive in the field. We provide products to multiple listing services (MLSs), real estate agents, teams, and brokerages... and that last group is where you come in.
HomeSpotter is searching for a Sales Development Representative who not only understands mobile technology, but also the real estate industry and the role that brokers play in it. With this knowledge, you will be a key contributor to our company's growth, by targeting and qualifying brokers that will benefit from our products.
Both our company and our products are rapidly evolving. Therefore, we are seeking someone that can embrace our entrepreneurial spirit, while also being able to work on a team to drive the company's overall growth. This position will report to the Vice President of Industry Relations and will be located at our headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Research and develop targeted prospecting lists
- Diligently follow through with all leads
- Collaborate with the rest of the business team to plan and implement lead generation activities
- Attend select industry events
- 2+ years experience in sales, software sales experience is a plus
- Previous experience working with real estate brokers is ideal
- Superior communication skills
- Experience with CRM and social tools
- Team- and action-oriented
If this isn't the right job for you, but you're still interested in HomeSpotter, let’s have a conversation anyway. Finding talented individuals is an ongoing endeavor for us, as we grow the company.
More about HomeSpotter…
HomeSpotter makes buying and selling homes delightful.
Founded in 2009, HomeSpotter is an award winning, established, funded startup that has experienced substantial growth.
HomeSpotter is located at the Minneapolis Grain Exchange in Downtown Minneapolis and has a growing base of clients across North America, servicing over 250,000 agents.