HomeSpotter is focused on making the process of buying and selling homes fun and productive for real estate professionals, buyers and sellers.
Boost by HomeSpotter, HomeSpotter's digital marketing automation product, is resonating well with the industry, and is gaining significant, fast, sales traction.
HomeSpotter combines the best aspects of a startup culture with those of being an established company. HomeSpotter's employees move quickly and with great autonomy and value a fun work environment. HomeSpotter was founded in 2009, has a long list of established real estate industry partners across North America, is venture backed, well funded, cash flow positive, and growing quickly.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you!
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Execute manual test cases of web code and analyze results
- Execute manual test cases of Android and iOS mobile app code and analyze results
- Report bugs to development team quickly and succinctly
- Write test cases for new products and features
- Review and analyze product requirements
- Perform regression and post-implementation testing
- Assist in reproducing customer bugs
- Write and maintain Java automation test code
- BSc/A degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in Software QA testing
- iOS and/or Android mobile app testing experience
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt and adjust to changing requirements and work styles
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with Agile testing frameworks
- Familiarity with Java and/or PHP is a plus
- Familiarity with Selenium is a plus
More about HomeSpotter…
HomeSpotter delivers the best mobile search experience for phones and tablets to more than 275,000 agents throughout the U.S. and Canada. HomeSpotter believes technology should make the real estate experience easier, better, and more efficient for consumers and their agents, and believes it can be done in a way that benefits the broker and MLS, too.
Founded in 2009 by Aaron Kardell, HomeSpotter's business model has evolved from a single product company developing beautiful, tailored mobile applications (under the name Mobile Realty Apps) for real estate companies to providing a complete SaaS platform that equips agents with the best tools to manage their entire sales funnel, including digital marketing automation. HomeSpotter's new product, called Boost by HomeSpotter, is resonating well with the industry, and is gaining significant, fast, sales traction.
HomeSpotter's collaborative offices are located in the Minneapolis Grain Exchange in downtown Minneapolis.